Thursday, January 10, 2008

Shame on you Sen John Kerry!


I am speechless after reading that Sen. John Kerry is endorsing Obama. I just can't believe that he would slap his own former running mate John Edwards in the face like that! I am so appalled by Kerry's wishy washy-ness that it is no wonder he didn't freaking win in the 04' elections. I can't believe that I once cried that he was not elected because now I feel like he deserved it! Talk about the ultimate flake!!

I'm not upset that he didn't nominate Hillary even though it was President Bill Clinton's support that landed him the democratic nomination. I am repulsed by Kerry's own lack of self-dignity. Even Kerry does not stand by his former running mate. What kind of message is that sending?

In my opinion the fact that Mr. Wishy Washy is endorsing Obama, is all the more reason for me to NOT ENDORSE HIM!!

Shame on you Sen. John Kerry!

5 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

You got foxed if you just said wishy washy....

Plus maybe Edwards is a little bitch and Kerry know it and can't say it

*Ren* said...

I think Kerry is the bitch. Always have but ANYTHING was better than the "W".

Dem Soldier said...

Hillary didn't support him in 04, her and Bubba knew they will run in 08...and Edwards and him don't like each other...Still it hurts to Edwards me thinks. WTF is wrong with him! He should atleast waited til we have Hillary drop-outs..:) and pick Edwards...lol.

*Ren* said...

Clinton did support him. I never said Hill did.

And are you crazy about Hillary droping out. Won't happen Dem:) At least I should I will die if it does.

Dem Soldier said...

Surely, she will wait til Feb 6, after the super Thuesday to drop-out...:)